As the coronavirus – or to be precise Covid-19 – spreads around the world, getting accurate information and precautions about the disease becomes ever more important. Apart from humans business sectors are also being affected by this virus, the tech industry is also one of those industries which has suffered huge losses and effects due to this virus. Earlier this month, major tech companies like Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Tesla & Google has announced that they would temporarily shut down all corporate offices, manufacturing factories, and retail stores across China.
Whereas Facebook warned their employees against nonessential travels to the country. Apart from this, tech experts suggests customers to expect shortages for various smartphones, VR headsets, cars, and other tech accessories. As many products are manufactured in China.
And due to Coronavirus Tech Giants like: Sony, LG, Amazon, Nvidia etc has either partially or fully pulled out their names from Mobile World Congress (MWC) conference. Whereas PlayStation, Oculus, and Facebook Gaming have pulled out of the Game Developers Conference, and Sony also announced it would be skipping Pax East. Also due to Coronavirus, Google is canceling its biggest I/O developer event of the year.
By now you must have known how dangerous this virus is! Till now there is no cure about this virus, But you should take some precautions to stay away from this virus.
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty in breathing, immediately take medical care.
- Avoid Handshake.
- Avoid visiting crowded areas.
- Use Air Mask While Travelling.
How Tech Can Be Useful To Stay Away From Coronavirus?
- As we told that to avoid coronavirus, avoid going to crowded areas. So if you want to buy something, buy it from online shopping platforms.
- Try to book doctor appointment online, By doing this you will avoid standing among the virus affected people.
- Follow news websites/channels/newspapers to stay updated for Coronavirus.
- Using your social media, spread awareness about this virus. Please do not share fake news related to this virus with anyone. And Make sure the news is true before sharing.
So, this is How Coronavirus has affect Tech Industry & How Tech Can Be Helpful to stay from Coronavirus? If you think that we have shared some wrong information related to coronavirus in this article, then please write it in the comment box. Also if you think we have forgotten to add something to it, please write it in the comment section.