Windows 10 Redstone 6 build 18317 is now available for download. Just like other builds, Redstone 6 build 18317 have some new fascinating features, bugs free with some improvements. So, if you are eager to download windows 10 Redstone 6 build 18317 with free activator then read this article till the end to know the whole downloading process.
What’s Included In Windows 10 Redstone 6 Build 18317?
What’s New In Redstone 6 Build 18317?
- They fixed an issue resulting in File Explorer unexpectedly having a lock on USBs when trying to safely eject them.
- They fixed an issue resulting in frequent bug-checks (GSODs) in the last two flights, citing an error with bindflt.sys.
- They fixed an issue resulting in not being able to connect to VMs using Hyper-V console after upgrading to recent flights. This issue also impeded the ability to connect to VMs with Enhanced Sessions enabled.
- They fixed an issue resulting in some full-screen games showing a black screen in recent flights even though they worked in windowed mode.
- They fixed an issue causing text in the Windows Security app to be incorrect or potentially missing altogether.
- They fixed an issue from recent flights where clicking the network button on the sign-in screen didn’t work.
- They fixed an issue resulting in Display Settings crashing in recent builds. If you were impacted, this would have also had the symptom that clicking System or Ease of Access from the main Settings page may crash Settings.
- They fixed an issue with certain touch keyboard languages where pressing AltGr + [any key] on the full layout would dismiss the touch keyboard.
- The Narrator list of headings command now works as expected in Chrome. They improved Narrator support for Microsoft Teams.
- For cursor and pointer, fixed returning to the right mouse pointers when changing back to the original size and colors.
- They fixed an issue where some devices would fail to install an update with error code If you are updating from 18309 or newer this issue will be fixed for this update, if you are updating from a build prior to 18309 it will be fixed for the next update.